Are you a latte hazelnut lover? Forget about leaving your house to drink it. Now it’s time to meet the homemade latte hazelnut. It is a light and delicious coffee. If you are looking for a new and different flavor, latte hazelnut is for you. It is not as popular as other coffees. But those who try cannot give up.
Moreover, you don’t have to go to coffee shops to discover it. You can make a latte hazelnut at home with little effort and time. Are you ready to experience this coffee? Here is a step-by-step latte hazelnut recipe with tips.
Table of Contents
Homemade Latte Hazelnut Recipe in 3 Steps?
Making your coffee at home is always enjoyable and advantageous. Apart from being economical and easy, it is great to adjust to your taste.
You don’t have to stick to recipes. If you say that hazelnut is not enough for me, you can crown it with different flavors such as vanilla, chocolate, cream, or coconut. Everything has a solution. Let’s look under the hood at the tips.
1- Tips For Latte Hazelnut
- A Nespresso machine is quite helpful for this job. Not at home? Espresso is not necessary, you can use strong coffees instead.
- If you don’t have a steam wand, you should heat the milk and pour it. But you don’t over-boil the milk.
- The original of this recipe is made with hazelnut syrup. However, it may not be in your home. Don’t worry. You replace it with chocolate hazelnut spread or plain hazelnut spread instead.
- Also, you can make a chocolate hazelnut latte recipe with it. Just use chocolate hazelnut syrup instead of plain.
- You can also get help from online videos for your first try.
Now that we have given all the info and tips about the recipe, let’s move on to the hazelnut latte recipe.
2- Ingredients For Latte Hazelnut
- Double shot of espresso (60ml)
- 3 Pumps of Hazelnut Syrup (30ml)
- Steamed milk (220ml)
- Latte glass or 12oz cup
3- Instructions For Latte Hazelnut
- Take a double shot of espresso into your glass.
- Add the hazelnut syrup.
- Add some of the milk.
- Mix all ingredients by swirling the glass.
- Pour the rest of the steamed milk.
- Congratulations, you’re done. Now serve hazelnut latte. You deserve to sip with pleasure.