Don’t you think to find a good coffee protein shake recipe is essential? Over the years, humans have once more realized the importance of being healthy and fit. Do you try to keep healthy and fit like people used to do in the past years? Maybe yes, maybe no. However, it can be easily said that you know more about your body, how it works, what it does, and how you can adjust yourselves thanks to technological improvements.
What is a Protein Coffee Shake ?
Before you start looking for a coffee protein shake recipe, you need to understand what protein shake is and how it is used. Protein shakes are a dietary supplement. Heathline indicates that ‘According to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), dietary supplements are products that contain a dietary ingredient, such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbs. In this case, protein shakes provide amino acids, also known as the building blocks of proteins.’
What about coffee protein shakes than? They are basically protein shakes which include coffee. And do not worry! You will find out about a few of coffee protein shake recipe.
1 – What are the Best Flavors for Protein Shake Recipes?
When you are looking for the best flavors for protein shakes, one of the best is coffee. So, it is understandable if you want to have double pleasure with your favorite drink and what is good for your health. You can check a coffee protein shake recipe. Besides a coffee protein shake recipe, you can also find recipes with strawberry, banana, or banana flavored.
2 – What If You Do Not Want to Have Milk? Is there a Coffee Protein Shake No Milk?
It may seem hard to find a coffee protein shake recipe with no milk included. Here is one for you:
- Have a coconut water
- Cut 5 dates and put them into the coconut.
- Add 3 tablespoons vanilla protein powder.
- Add ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You can add a tablespoon of coffee and shake it well.
- Add 3 ice cubes of coffee.
3 – What is the Best Cold Brew Protein Shake Recipe ?
If you are looking for a coffee protein shake recipe for hot summer days, you can check cold brew coffee protein shake:
- Put 3 tablespoons of coffee in a French press.
- Pour hot water, and let it cool.
- Put it into refrigerator and cool for 24 hours.
- Add 1 scoop chocolate protein powder, and shake it well.
- You can add cocoa powder.
4 – What If You Do Not Have Any Banana? Is there a Coffee Protein Smoothie No Banana?
Banana, especially frozen banana, is a delicious food, but it is not for everyone. If you seek for a coffee protein shake recipe without a banana, here is an option for you:
- Have a cup of milk, and ½ cup of cold brewed coffee, 8-10 ice cubes of coffee, a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of maple syrup, ½ avocado, ½ scoof of protein powder, 2 teaspoons of cacao.
- Blend them all, and enjoy your drink.
5 – Can You Have Coffee Protein Shake Recipes for Weight Loss?
As like in 1st Phorm Protein Coffee, one of the best coffee protein shake recipe is that you can lose weight. Do you know how? Protein shakes make a great meal replacement and allow you to have a lower calorie meal and so it helps you to lose weight.
5 – Is there a Keto Coffee Protein Shake Recipe?
Here is one for you:
- Brew a cup of coffee into a blender cup.
- Add one teaspoon of butter, and place it in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
- Add 3 tablespoon of peanut butter protein powder, and blend it until the mixture is smooth.
- Add some ice.
6 – What are the Best Arbonne Coffee Protein Recipes?
Arbone and Erinare one of the best brands that help your coffee protein shake recipe. It also helps you lose weight because you drink it as a meal replacement. Here is a recipe for you:
- Pour a cup of unsweetened almond milk, almond butter and cinnamon into your blender.
- Add 2 scoops of Arbonee’s Coffee Protein Powder
- Blend it all, and enjoy your vegan drink.
How to Make Coffee Protein Shake Recipe?
To sum up, if you love smoothies and if you don’t have time for a cup coffee and breakfast, you need a coffee smoothie or coffee ice mocha protein shake. You can have your iced coffee protein shakes with vanilla almond milk and chocolate peanut butter. You can search online for different ingredients, and recipe rating. Find your coffee protein shake recipe.