Apple crisp macchiato leaves an autumn breeze on the palate. The perfect harmony of crispy apples and brown sugar combines with steamed milk. Everyone should experience this flavor added to Starbucks’ new beverage menu.
Apple Crisp Macchiato Starbucks Recipe
Even the look of this drink is enchanting. If it looks like this, who knows how it would be fun to drink. Then, without wasting any time, let’s share how to make an apple crisp macchiato Starbucks recipe.
Ingredients of the Apple Crisp Macchiato Starbucks Recipe
Let’s make the delicious new Starbucks smoothie recipe with the ingredients you have at home:
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon apple sauce
- 2 tablespoon vanilla syrup
- 1/4 ground cinnamon
- 175 ml steamed milk (can be almond or oat milk)
- 60 ml strong coffee or espresso
How to Prepare the Crisp Macchiato
- Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla syrup in a bowl.
- Pour hot espresso or strong coffee over this mixture.
- Heat a cup of milk in the microwave and froth it lightly. Add apple sauce to it.
- Pour the espresso mixture you prepared before into the milk. There is no need to mix after this stage.
- Drizzle caramel syrup and cream on top. That’s it!
Apple Macchiato Review : New Taste of Starbucks
Starbucks’ new transfer apple crisp macchiato is prepared with a spicy apple drizzle on top of the espresso. Based on my apple macchiato review, I would like to say that:” Do I smell apple pie in my nose? “The spice and apple mixture leaves an intense taste on the palate.
By the way, you can choose the large size as there is not much difference in price between the small size and the large size.
Starbucks Iced Apple Crisp Macchiato
Apple crisp macchiato is served hot or cold according to one’s taste. Just Starbucks iced apple crisp macchiato is less sugary than when served hot. When it’s iced, the caramel doesn’t dissolve much in the macchiato.
Is Starbucks’ Apple Crisp Macchiato Vegan or Not?
There are new rumors about Starbucks company’s new drink, the apple crisp macchiato. Is this drink vegan or not? Yes, it is true. Starbucks’ apple macchiato vegan drink is optional because if customers want, they can change with almond milk instead of whole milk. Some people who try the vegan version find it more delicious than the original.
For Your Interest : Iced Chocolate Almond Milk Shaken Espresso in 5 Steps