Would you like to know the starbuck iced caramel macchiato recipe? Iced coffees are indispensable in summer. They are the most delicious way to cool off. Who can say no to a cold and vanilla latte? Macchiato is popular among Starbucks iced caramel drinks. Its presentations look appetizing. But it is never difficult. Making this coffee is both easy and fun.
You don’t have to go to Starbucks when you crave an iced caramel macchiato. With this recipe, it is possible to imitate it at home. You should try Starbuck Iced Caramel Macchiato Recipe. In a moment, you will learn how to prepare one of Starbucks recipes. If you’re ready, let’s browse on To The Starbuck İced Caramel Macchiato Recipe.
Iced Caramel Macchiato Starbucks in 2 Stages?
You can make the starbuck iced caramel macchiato recipe in a few easy steps. It is more economical to prepare home starbucks recipes. You can make more coffee with less budget. Moreover, you can discover new flavors by adding different aromas to them.
If you want your macchiato to look more layered, you can turn it into a starbucks caramel macchiato frappuccino with a vanilla bean.
You need some ingredients to make a caramel macchiato recipe. You can make more coffee by increasing these ingredients. Once you have the ingredients below, you can follow the recipe step by step.
1- Ingredients For The Starbuck Iced Caramel Macchiato Recipe
- Vanilla syrup (1 tbsp)
- Ice cubes
- Semi-skimmed Milk (3/4 cup)
- Caramel sauce(1 tsp)
2- Preparing The Starbuck Iced Caramel Macchiato Recipe
Enjoying a macchiato with a few ingredients is a wonderful thing. Let’s make a great iced caramel macchiato in just 5 steps. When the steps for the starbuck iced caramel macchiato recipe are over, feel the flavor of this coffee and sip it with pleasure.
- First, start by adding the vanilla syrup to your cup. Sugar-free is recommended. But you can adjust to your taste.
- Then put the ice cubes in about half of your cup.
- Slowly pour the semi-skimmed milk over the ice and add some more ice cubes. Starbucks uses reduced-fat milk.
- Pour espresso prepared with an American shot cup of water using roasted and ground coffee or capsules.
- Finally, drizzle the caramel sauce over your coffee according to your taste.
For More Recipe, You Can Visit Coffee Recipes Menu on the TakeCaffeine.