Is making a latte with Nespresso easy? How to make it quickly? Coffee is, without any doubt, one of the most ordered beverages of all time. Moreover, the coffee latte is one of the most popular types of coffee. So, how to make a Latte in Nespresso? Find all the details in this article!
How to Make a Latte with Nespresso Machine?
Making a Latte with Nespresso is quite easy. You can prepare your Latte in 5 minutes using only two ingredients. (1 capsule of Nespresso Fortissio Lungo and milk)
Here are 4 easy steps to make a Latte Nespresso:
- Add 110 ml of milk to the Nespresso View Mug.
- Press the “Hot Foam” button.
- Prepare 1 capsule of Nespresso Fortissio Lungo as “Lungo”.
- Lastly, push the “Hot Foam” button one more time.
That’s it. Your Nespresso Latte is ready to drink in just a few minutes.
Also note that oat, almond, soy, and, similar kinds of milk can only be used with the Aeroccio and Atelier coffee machines.
How to Make an Iced Latte Nespresso?
Who would say “No!” to Iced Latte with Nespresso to become cooler? Of course, anybody. Then how to make a Latte with Nespresso?
Here is the ingredients you need:
- 2 capsules of Ispirazione Ristretto Italiano or India (optional) in 40 ml espresso
- Cold milk
- recipe glass
Your Iced Latte Nespresso is ready in four steps:
- Prepare 2 capsules in espresso
- Add cold milk to recipe glass.
- Add coffee on it.
- Lastly, slowly add ice.
Your Iced Latte Nespresso is ready to drink. Enjoy it!
How to Make Hazelnut Latte Nespresso?
Do you want to prepare Hazelnut Latte in about 10 minutes? How to make a Latte with Nespresso?
Here is the recipe for making Latte Hazelnut with Nespresso:
- Add 100 ml of semi-skimmed milk to the minimum mark level of Nespresso. Then add 1 teaspoon of hazelnut syrup.
- Close the lid and select the “Flat White” recipe. Then press the “Start” button.
- Pour 110 ml of espresso Nordic Black into the cup.
- Add 50 ml of hot milk to the silky foam. Then sprinkle fresh coconut on top.
- Repeat the first 4 steps for the 2nd glass with the rest of the 5th milk.
Enjoy your Latte Hazelnut!
How to Make an Iced Vanilla Latte with Nespresso?
Iced Vanilla Latte Nespresso may be the easiest coffee recipe you can make. The ingredients for the Vanilla Iced Latte are:
- 1 Nespresso Espresso Vanilla Capsule
- 4 ice cubes
- 90 ml cold milk foam
- 15 ml maple syrup (preferred)
Here are the steps for Iced Vanilla Latte with Nespresso:
- Put the ice cubes at the bottom of the glass
- Pour the espresso on top
- Then add the frothed milk
- Top with maple syrup (preferred)
How to Make a Caramel Latte on a Nespresso Machine?
- Select the capsule and tap the espresso button on the machine.
- Froth hot milk with the Nespresso milk device.
- Add the frothed milk to the espresso.
- Add 5 ml of caramel syrup and mix.