Lemon wine is a type of wine that can be easily made at home. To make fruit wine at home, you can take a look at the recipe we offer you in this article. The lemon wine alcohol content is among the mild alcoholic beverages as it does not disturb. In this article, you can find the preparation and fermentation stages of lemon-based wine, which is a completely natural alcoholic beverage.
Table of Contents
Lemon Wine Preparation Stages
Would you like to have your homemade wine among lemon wine brands ? You can simply prepare this alcoholic beverage at home and serve it to your guests at invitations or special occasions. Here is how to make lemon wine fruit drink step by step:
- First, boil raisins and grated lemon peels in lemon juice for 5 minutes.
- Put the pulp together with the boiling water in a large jar. You can also add granulated sugar to the jar to sweeten your wine a little more. After adding the sugar, you should mix it well to ensure that the sugar dissolves.
- You should keep the mixture in the jar at room temperature and a dark environment for 24 hours.
Lemon Wine Fermentation Stages
The lemon wine plant is a beverage that is very easy to ferment. It is possible to get a delicious wine in just a few simple steps and by waiting for a while. Here are the techniques you should apply when fermenting your wine:
- Add wine yeast to the mixture that you have kept for 24 hours before. Yeast will combine with sugar to turn the mixture you have prepared into an alcoholic beverage.
- After adding the yeast, continue mixing the mixture well and close the jar.
- The mixture to which you add yeast must also wait for 5 to 7 days in a cool environment. During this waiting period, you should not neglect to mix the mixture in the jar every day.
- After waiting for a maximum of one week, strain the mixture and separate it from all pulp. Here, your wine is now ready. The lemon wine taste is tart and slightly sweet. You can also serve this delicious drink as a shot to your friends at parties.
- Let’s do one of the best other beverages on Take Caffeine website, Lemon Wine.